- Simplifies the management of information published in Medicare manuals, Medicare Bulletins, National Coverage Decisions, Local Coverage Decisions, Program Transmittals, CMS rules and OIG publications by offering you a single source to access information
- Keeps you informed by supplying the most current CMS directives and informing users, with targeted Informant® e-mails, of CMS notifications that will affect coding and compliance functions – along with the ability to identify and track action taken in response to OPPS change notifications
- Provides answers to specific questions posted to our Coding and Compliance department, with the help of our Coach® function or network with your peers and gain best practices through our annual user conference or our online user forum.
With MedAssets’ KnowledgeSource PRO, physicians can maintain compliance and identify missed revenue opportunities by finding correct HCPCS, modifier and ICD-9 codes.
- Access up-to-date CPT®/HCPCS codes, ICD-9, modifier information, coding guidelines, NCCI edits and reimbursement information as well as information published in Medicare Manuals, Medicare Bulletins, National Coverage Decisions, Local Coverage Decisions, Program Transmittals, CMS Rules and OIG publications – all from a single source.
- Identify HCPCS/CPT codes that are not paid by OPPS and access alternate acceptable codes as well as ordering codes and RVUs for optimal reimbursement
- Easily search archived responses to difficult coding and compliance questions or post your own. Coding and compliance experts will do the research and provide an expert opinion with the help of our Coach® function.
KnowledgeSource PRO identifies Correct Coding Initiative issues, points out medical necessity limitations (LCDs/NCDs) and supplies Medicare preferred codes. MedAssets KnowledgeSource PRO helps strengthen your bottom line and shorten your revenue cycle by uncovering coding problems and giving you the information to resolve them.
CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.